Ten 50-minute sessions based on identifying what you want your “legacy” to be, the steps you can take and the blocks you can overcome to achieving it.
John Maxwell, renowned speaker and leadership developer once gave a talk called, “Achieving the Legacy you want to leave”. He says,
- We have to work for the legacy we leave. It is an achievement, an accomplishment, an outcome of the hard work we put into it.
- We have a choice in the legacy we want to leave. It is a decision we make, it is an intention, a goal, a desire that we identify and then pursue.
- We will leave a legacy. Whether we choose it or not, we will leave a legacy.
Wherever you are in life; young or old, still searching professionally or accomplished and successful, you are at a threshold of choosing your legacy, with intention and purpose. Whether your legacy goal is for your family, community, and/or a company/institution, you can make decisions today that will impact the future in ways that are positive and memorable.
It’s never too late to identify the legacy you wish to leave and take steps to achieve it. Don’t let others define your legacy for you today or label it after you are gone. Let’s be proactive so you can be proud of the goals you set and achieve personally and professionally.
Imagine your family and community full of pride and respect for what you’ve done for them, whether it is material or inspirational. Imagine the world a far better place for what you have contributed. Let’s work together to give your legacy the greatest possible success for achieving your dream!
Legacy Package steps
Identify personal goals
- Create the ultimate bucket list (your legacy for yourself)
- Set goals for supporting your family
- Contribute to your community / society
- Identify professional goals
- Start a business
- Build an existing business
- Set and surpass goals
- Get training/certification you’ve always wanted, then use it
- Perhaps you want to change professions
Even if you already have a good start on some of these “legacy” goals, you may have more in mind for yourself. Let’s start the investigation into what more you would like to do to build and achieve the legacy you wish to leave.
(Please note: PayPal adds a fee in the buttons below. To avoid the fee, we can arrange payment via check or Venmo. Just reach out to me via the “Contact Us” page and I’ll send you the necessary information.)
Single payment of $1,799.