Upcoming dates: JOIN US!
Starting: JANUARY 25 – May 17, 2023
WEDNESDAY evenings, 6-8pm Pacific time
FREE informational calls: Thurs. Jan. 5 at 5:00pm Pacific and Sat. Jan. 7 at 8:30am Pacific. Use this link to join either call: https://bit.ly/3QdfZIt
In Search of the Sacred Masculine is a unique initiation program exclusively for men. Wherever you are on your path, join us and go even farther and deeper.
Together we dive deeply into what it means to walk a Sacred Masculine path and be fully empowered as a man. I use the term “Sacred” here because I want to indicate that this a process worthy of awe and respect. This is a journey with the potential to bring real change and growth. How much will be up to you. You will get out what you put into the process.
WHY do this? So you can;
- Manifest your Sacred Masculine dreams, visions and solutions into the world today.
- Build healthy relationships.
- Contribute to overthrowing the current negative Patriarchy.
- Bring healthy Masculine energy to all aspects of life.
In Search of the Sacred Masculine fully initiates you and awakens your innate powers of Body, Heart, Mind, Will and Spirit.
You won’t have to jump into icy water, or climb a tall mountain, unless those metaphors are present in your inner world.
Join our evolutionary tribe of men today and get involved. Let’s co-create a better world.
As a man you want to find and activate your purpose. In Search of the Sacred Masculine will help.
You want to be the smart, dynamic, creative man you truly are! In Search of the Sacred Masculine will help you be all you envision yourself to be.
In Search of the Sacred Masculine initiates you into 5 Sacred Masculine energies that awaken your body, heart, mind, will and spirit.
The 5 Masculine Guides are the:
- Wise Sage
The Wise Sage awakens your spirit and invites self-mastery and spiritual knowing. The Wise Sage introduces you to each of the Archetypes as he “masters” each of their initiations and is in a place to masterfully choose which of these 4 archetypes he needs to call up in any given situation.
The Warrior awakens your physical senses and your body. He helps you achieve full embodiment and establish healthy boundaries.
The King awakens your natural powers of the heart and helps you balance your emotions and speak your truth from your heart.
The Visionary awakens your natural intuition and sharpens your mind and helps you envision the future as you assess all the possibilities.
The Manifestor awakens your will to manifest your dreams into the world.
The 5 Masculine Archetypes
As you adventure through In Search of the Sacred Masculine, you embody the powers of each Sacred Masculine Archetype.
- The Wise Sage walks the Path of Mastery. When you call him into your life you feel aligned in body, heart, mind, will and spirit!
- The Warrior walks the Path of Strength.When you call him into your life you create healthy boundaries and will feel grounded and present, at home in your body.
- The King walks the Path of Compassion. When you call him into your life you are able to love yourself profoundly and offer deep compassion and right speech to others.
- The Visionary walks the Path of Change. When you call him into your life you are clear minded and ready for positive change that you envision.
- The Manifestor walks the Path of Action.When you call him into your life you are able to focus your will for decisive action. You know what to do and have a plan of action to do it!
Archetypal Images – For each Archetype, there is an image that corresponds to that particular Sacred Masculine energy. These images are painted onto large silk robes, part of a body of work called the 33 Master Guides. Click here to see all 33 Sacred Robes
Wise Sage Initiation
When initiated with the Wise Sage you:
- Get back on your path of power by seeing where you are out of alignment with your true self
- Identify where you get stuck in disempowered behaviors of fear, self-sacrifice, chaos or manipulation
- Overcome the blocks that hold you back from embodying your true Spirit
- See how many positive choices you have in any given situation
With the gifts of the Wise Sage, you reclaim your own power, align with your true self, make healthy choices, and manifest your dreams.
When initiated with the Warrior you:
- Feel a profound sense of courage & inner strength
- Affirm your preparedness to deal with anything that comes your way
- Quickly shift from feeling victimized to taking back your power
- Take a stand for what you believe
- Resist the inner voices that sap you of your strength and keep you small
As a Warrior you know how to make healthy boundaries in every situation so you feel safe and protected.
When initiated with the King you:
- Feel emotionally centered and balanced
- Cleanse your heart of debilitating grief, anger, bitterness and disappointment
- Open your heart to love and trust
- Trust your emotional intelligence and intuition
- Offer deep compassion to yourself and others
- Resist the temptation to give your energy away to “save” others
As a King you hold an emotional container for yourself, your loved ones and your community. Learn to always be encouraging, uplifting, and instructive with right speech when needed.
When initiated with the Visionary you are:
- Profoundly discerning and objective
- Clear-headed and your mind is sharp
- Liberated from limiting thoughts and beliefs
- Creative and innovative, inviting change
- Able to identify what no longer serves you and let it go to make room for what you are moving towards
As a Visionary you breathe new life where things need to be reborn, renovated, resurrected and transformed.
When initiated with the Manifestor you:
- Use your conscious will wisely to manifest your dreams and desires in real life
- Mobilize the resources you need
- Inspire, motivate and empower others to manifest their highest good
- Feel empowered to shine your bright light, radiating your full power
- Learn the art of Delegation
As a Manifestor you are a man of action, getting things accomplished with your will, all for the highest good of all concerned.e i
If these feel like qualities you want to embody, join my evolutionary tribe of men today and get initiated. Get involved.
You are welcome to this men’s circle!
ONLINE Initiation Training
In Search of the Sacred Masculine
Starting: January 25, 2023 running for 17 sessions (there will be some weeks skipped)
WEDNESDAY evenings, 6-8pm Pacific time
Are you ready to reclaim your birthright as a Man of Power, Compassion and Spiritual Intuition?
Are you ready to be initiated – mastering ancient techniques to align your body, heart, mind, will and spirit?
In the In Search of the Sacred Masculine Training, you receive expert guidance along your spiritual path.
- A hardback picture book – The Story of Majal, Wise Sage
- Private sessions with Jim
- Live group calls
- Private website with videos, stories, exercises, meditations and more
Immerse yourself in the 5 Divine Masculine Archetypes for your full initiation:
- Wise Sage
When you sign up for the course, you belong to a “cohort”, a private group of men who are also going through the program with you at the same time.
The Training is both an online experience as well as a virtual community experience. We meet in conference calls on a weekly basis and you receive 3 personal 30-minute coaching sessions with Jim to support your process of embodying each Archetype and each Path of the Sacred Masculine.
You have access to a private website with videos, meditations, stories and exercises that guide you step-by-step through each of the Sacred Masculine Paths:
- The Path of Mastery
- The Path of Strength
- The Path of Compassion
- The Path of Change
- The Path of Action
5 Initiations to Awaken the Sacred Masculine within
In our 17 Week Training Program you will:
- Embody the 5 Masculine Archetypes to find your true purpose.
- Overcome the Shadow sides of each Archetype and Path.
- Join a circle of empowered men for support
- Create healthy lifestyle choices
- Let go of your limiting beliefs, trauma and anything blocking your full expression
What’s included in the Online Program?
1. Guided Practices and Exercises – You have unlimited access to a membership site with suggested weekly lessons, practices and meditations to embody and activate your inner Warrior, King, Visionary, Manifestor, and Wise Sage.
2. Book – Receive Jim’s new book The Story of Majal, Wise Sage. In addition you’ll receive 5 digital books of the individual initiation stories Jim has written for each of the 5 Sacred Masculine Paths. The stories of Kupe, Triton, Amergin, Paytah, and Majal with a Djembe drum accompaniment.
3. Guided Audio Meditations – Each month you receive guided meditations to deepen your relationship with each Archetype.
4. Weekly Group Coaching Calls – Through group calls we meet weekly. Jim teaches the deeper magic of the Warrior, King, Visionary, Manifestor, and Wise Sage along with check-ins and time for Q&A.
5. Individual coaching with Jim – Receive 3 private 30-minute 1:1 sessions with Jim, as he offers expert guidance as a mentor, coach and spiritual guide.
6. Private Forum – You will have access to a private member forum for you to share your experiences and learn from other men going through the program.
When men come together to support each other something magical happens. The collective support of other men enables us to heal past wounds and allow our natural qualities of love, peace, compassion, strength and joy to shine forth.
By the end of the 5 months you will:
- Know your CORE ARCHETYPE
- Be aware of your SHADOW tendencies
- Have strong boundaries in all situations
- Be more compassionate and loving towards yourself and others
- Embody your Warrior, King, Visionary, Manifestor and Wise Sage
- Access your FREE WILL CHOICE in any given situation. You’ll know when to call in strength, compassion, change or action.
- Have a spiritual practice in place that sustains and nurtures you.
- Feel part of the village of men.
How much time does the Training take?
In Search of the Sacred Masculine is a 17 week intensive to help you embody the 5 Masculine Archetypes of the Wise Sage, the Warrior, the King, The Visionary, and the Manifestor. You’ll spend 3 or 4 weeks intimately getting to know each archetype.
In this process, we work through the same material together and share our responses and experiences as we journey along.
Daily Time Commitment: 5 – 30 minutes
- I recommend a daily 5 minute morning meditation / activation (Activating the Masculine Archetype you are working with.)
- Time to go through the exercises. You may want to set aside at least 20 minutes a day working with the questions posed for each section of the story. (This can be done anytime that works for you and does not need to be every day. I will emphasize, you will get out what you put in to the program.)
Monthly Time Commitment: Weekly coaching calls PLUS 3 individual coaching calls with Jim
Every week we will have a 2-hour long group call which provides an opportunity to share with each other where we are in the process and how we experience each archetype. If you miss the call, it will be recorded so you won’t miss out on the teaching portion. You also receive 3 individual 30-minute sessions with Jim to deepen into the Archetype we are studying.
Altars – You are encouraged to set up a new altar dedicated to the archetype we are calling in. Your personal altar should be in a private space where you live so it will not be disturbed during the month. This is where you will do your morning meditation.
The Initiation Stories – You’ll read and listen to the audio of each story, told in several parts. These stories were originally written by Jim’s partner, Megan Wagner for her Feminine Path of Power Training. Jim has re-written the stories for men to bring this powerful Initiation tradition to In Search of the Sacred Masculine.
You’ll experience Jim drumming and telling each of the 5 Stories, which introduce the 5 Divine Archetypes for men.
- The Story of Kupe, Warrior on the Path of Strength
- The Story of Triton, King on the Path of Compassion
- The Story of Amergin, Visionary on the Path of Change
- The Story of Paytah, Manifestor on the Path of Action
- The Story of Majal, Wise Sage on the Path of Choice
Listening to the stories and answering questions
Each week you listen to and read different parts of the initiation stories and answer questions that relate to that particular part of the story. You can take as much time as you want/need to answer the questions. It is recommended that you read the assignments early in the week so you can sit with them for a while before sitting down to record your answers.
The most important thing is to set aside sacred space to create your altar, listen to the stories, and answer the reflection questions where you will not be interrupted. If you carve out 20 – 30 minutes of totally quiet, sacred time for YOU each day, this will help you get the maximum benefit from the program! If a daily time is not doable, then one or two longer sessions will work just fine.
Sacred Robe Images – Jim’s partner, Megan Wagner, has spent the last 20 years creating Sacred Robes to depict various Spiritual Elders and Archetypes. Jim chose 5 Sacred Robes to depict the Warrior, the King, the Visionary, the Manifestor, and the Wise Sage.
Kupe, the Warrior
Triton, the King
Paytah, the Manifestor
Majal, the Wise Sage
SIGN ME UP!
I’m ready to be Initiated and join my tribe of men!
Click here to be taken to the 2 registration options:
- Full Payment of $2,222
- 6 Monthly payments of $375